1. I cannot remember the last time I spent two consecutive days away from the Sheraton.
2. I am currently fostering an insane addiction to “bubbly water”.
3. As a child, I had routine terrible nightmares involving “Clogsworth the Clock”; yes, the talking clock from the movie Sleeping Beauty. Please, no questions.
4. I was once left behind in a bathroom at a soccer field in Lancaster (aka “middle-of-nowhere, CA). My parents actually had to turn the car around to come back for me.
5. I tend to overuse the phrase, “to be quite honest“…
6. I frequently relate every day events to scenes from the television shows, “FRIENDS”.
7. I am somewhat of a grammar nazi, however, I regularly misspell the word,
8. I have a bad habit of falling asleep in public locations, for example, the New York City subway, at a moment’s notice.
9. To this day, l refer to my pajamas as “jammies”.
10. I came home from my first semester of college and told my mother and father I wanted to transfer schools. When they asked me why, I responded with, “the desert is too brown.” My mom told me that wasn’t a good enough excuse. Luckily, I came to my senses. GO DEVILS!